Thu, May 09|
Las Llajas Canyon Trail
Wildflower Hike (1)
If you like a good workout, fun company, beautiful scenery, running streams and a morning filled with flowers, then this is your kind of outdoor adventure!
Time & Location
May 09, 2019, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Las Llajas Canyon Trail, 5715 Evening Sky Dr, Simi Valley, CA 93063, USA
About the Event
Join us on this one of a kind wildflower adventure, filled with lots of information about our spring flowers, including their medicinal and culinary usages. The landscape, streams, and oak groves on this trail are spectacular this time of year and the geological sights with sea shell imbedded rock formations millions of years old is something you don’t want to miss!
Your social media photos will never be the same after this hike!
What to expect
• Must be capable of waking 4-miles on moderate, flat fire road with a few short inclines, approximately 2.5 -3 hours.
• Learn how to ID over 30 different flowering plants.
• Complementary note book & pen from Wild Rootz – to write down and keep track of your flowers.
• Bring phone or camera to take pictures.
• Please bring, sunscreen, hat, 2 bottles of water, good walking shoes, camera or phone (for taking pictures).
• Will meet at picnic bench at trail head.