Fri, Feb 23|
The Healing Power of Soup - Cooking Class
This is not your everyday soup making class!
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2024, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Simi Valley, Simi Valley, CA, USA
About the Event
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
This is not your everyday soup making class! It’s how to incorporate seasonal HEALING ingredients into your soups that pack a BIG punch of immune boosting support and taste delicious!
Class Outline and Topics
- Visual presentation on the health benefits of homemade soups “Feeding the Micro-Biome”
- How to make nutritional-rich broths
- The art of properly cooking key ingredients while retaining their health benefits
- Hands-on Soup Cooking class
- Sit together for Q&A and enjoy a delicious soup tasting meal!
Laura Pasetta owner of Wild-rootz is professionally trained in therapeutic herbal medicine. She has a passion for creatively using medicinal herbs and spices in her cooking to improve health and wellness, while providing a delicious gourmet experience.
- Ticket type
Healing Power of Soup
This is not your everyday soup making class!Price$65.00Sold Out
This event is sold out