Sat, Jul 24|
Garden to Table Sold Out
Learn how to grow and cook healthy & delicious food!
Time & Location
Jul 24, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
About the Event
What is Garden to Table ?
It's a combination of walking through my personal garden learning about specific vegetables, fruits and herbs currently growing. Some of the topics include; choosing the best varieties to plant in our area, organic feeding options, sustainable pest management, and much more!
The second half of the class we'll sit in my kitchen and cook up a delicious and healthy meal using freshly harvested garden fruits, veggies and herbs discussed during class.
Featured Veggies & Herbs - Tomatoes, Zucchini Basil & Mint
Vegetable & Herb Growing Topics
· Tomato ~ feeding to extend your tomato season, proper trellising & pruning, what are some of the best varieties for the kitchen gardener.
· Zucchini ~ How to feed, support and use the abundance of zucchini and their flowers.
· Basil ~ How to keep your basil producing large bountiful leaves through winter without going to flowers.
Additional Gardening Topics
· What can you plant during the summer months?
· Watering schedule & mulching for a longer harvesting.
Cooking & Tasting Class
· Tomatoes Basil & Garlic Brochette with fresh Burrata and Balsamic Hemp Seed Vinaigrette
· Lemon and Zucchini Flower Pasta
· Fresh Mint Iced Tea
I can’t think of a better way to dig in and learn about organic gardening, hang out with like-minded people, inquiring new resources, and eating fresh from the garden so roll up your sleeves and come join us!
Garden To Table
Grow and Cook Healthy Delicious Food!$45.00Sold Out
This event is sold out